Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Snow Flakes make it all better


I was driving today through a little rain, when i realized that there was  some snow in the rain! then for a few brief moments it was only snowing.  As i watched snow hit my jeep i began to think about how beautiful the snow can get when it covers all of the dead that is caused by the fall.  As fall goes on trees die and it becomes a very unattractive site. but the cool thing about how God made the world is, the snow comes and cleans, insulates, and feeds. it takes the ugly and helps bring it back to life. not to mention it looks great. it was one of those little reminders today, as a snowflake landed in my hand, that regardless of how ugly, dead, and useless i may feel God is always ready to cover my life with his clean and purifying love. and although it may be a cold season, that love wil always revitalize and bring me to life again.   Silly snowflakes!

0 comments: