Sunday, October 26, 2008

Always

But in your hearts set apart Christ as your Lord and always be prepared to give an answer for the hope that you have, but do this with gentleness and kindness. -1peter3:15


It is sounds so simple. Love Jesus and know why. Often times as i talk with Christians it scares me how little many Christians actually know about why they love Christ. we are told here by Paul that we are to always be ready. I often think about how others are so not prepared, and then God dishes out some humble pie. tonight i got hit with a question from someone and it really caused me to pause. I know why I love christ but have a allowed that heart knowledge to become stagnant? Have you! I came home from Church today and really examined  my heart, Just as often, I take my family for granted as well. so I prayed and God revealed to me once again why He is so freaking awesome. the answers were all the same but today as I looked at my daughter, they jumped of of the pages of my memory and burned deep in my heart. God gave up His, so i could live............................... Wow! if you have Kids look at em, and try to think about the love it must have taken for God to do that!  so if you want a reason for the hope you have. God gave it all for you. He LOVES US! HE LOVES YOU!  It is easy to forget or to loose our awe of God....  Stoke your fire, look around God is AWESOME! Have hope 


1 comments:

Faith Sandoe said...

GOD IS SOOOO AWESOME!!!!!! I agree we do take it for granted