Thursday, October 16, 2008

Kendrew Boys love their hockey!


TODAY WAS AWESOME! we brought our beautiful baby girl and my amazing wife home from the hospital, and then brandon, luke, and my brother ben all went to the pen's game! it was so fun being there with my boy as he yelled HIT HIM! and Your a Baby ( to ovechkin). but it was so cool to bond with my son in a different world. he loved the Pen's game and again i am reminded of how awesome my son is. He had the whole section laughing because from the warm ups to the end of the game he was screaming and yelling. I wasn't sure how that would have gone tonight. It was cool having My brother Ben and his son there as well. was a guys night out we saw a fight and 7 goals, a night to remember. Guess next for B is to lace em up let's go pens

1 comments:

BK said...

Thanks again Jamie, we had a great time with you guys last night. See you soon.