Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Choosing to Cheat?




I recently attended the orange conference in Atlanta, Georgia and what an incredible trip. While I was there I had the privileged to hear Andy Stanley speak. Something he mentioned while speaking was this book he had written for his staff called choosing to cheat. I picked up a copy and began to read it. The book talks about the balance of work and home. In my life the three most important things God, Family, church, but for a while I was allowing that to get out of balance. This book really helped to put some things into perspective as well as offered Godly and applicable solutions for creating that healthy balance of family and work. This is a book I think every man, every pastor, every CEO, should read. So if that struggle of balance is one that you have, please pick up this book. You will be blessed

God bless,
Jamie

0 comments: